*There's always someone worse off than you...but that doesn't mean that your pain doesn't count*

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

I'm still alive....Days 2 - 5

Hey everyone! I am really sorry I haven't been on point with updating daily.  I moved into an apartment this weekend to really be able to focus and have alone time when I need it - to really give my all to this thing!  Then late Monday and yesterday I had a bit of a set back with a CFIDS flare up and small UTI.  I could feel it coming on Monday afternoon and slept allllll day Tuesday (which I didn't count towards the "days" I'm listing as I didn't go in) and alll last night.  Well seeing as how I don't sleep at night - let alone during the day - along with the migraine, severe fatigue (couldn't get out of bed) joing pain, muscle pain, blah blah blah the usual....I knew i got slammed but thankfully recovered enough to go back today!

So in any case I'm still increeeeedddiibbbly tired and fatigued because of the flare, but I've handwritten my experiences every day and will write about them soon so you can really get an idea of how amazing this program is.  The staff - ALL of them are the most amazing people - incredibly talented and smart in their respective fields and just so kind and generous.  I truly am feeling better already especially having started with all of the stretches and gradually adding.  The breathing has been key too!

In any case, I hope you are all well and staying POSITIVE....it's really hard to do sometimes...but it's the only thing that can keep us pushing forward.

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment